Tuesday 16 June 2015

Welcome to Tiny Temporary Tattoos

Tiny Temporary Tattoos was created by friends Katie & Jane to provide stylish, unique metallic temporary tattoos in a number of gorgeous styles. TTT are available to buy by style or individually to build and create a jewellery-inspired style that looks amazing all year round.
The TTT team share how they like to style their TTTs everyday...
By Katie… I love mixing it up whatever my style on a particular day or evening,  TTTs add a special touch to my look and I like that I can remove them the next day to start all over again – it’s so much fun creating different Tiny Temporary Tattoo styles!  Unlike Beyonce I’d struggle to nail the Peacock feathers on the upper thigh look she beautifully unveiled earlier this year so I like to opt for the jewellery effect they give during the winter months – proving you don’t need to be at the beach or on holiday to make this fashion item work.
By Jane… I like to keep my TTTs on for as long as possible as I feel naked without seeing that sparkle on my wrist everyday! I really enjoy styling my clothes around whichever tattoo I have on and love that they as good with cosy jumpers as they do in my bikini! One of my favourite ways to use TTTs is as stacking rings as I have little hands so struggle to find physical rings that stay on! We really hope you enjoy the styles - we wanted to provide them along with individual designs as we know from experience that sometimes you just don't want to buy a whole sheet of tattoos but rather pick those you simply can't live without!
UK delivery is free and international delivery is available too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment